A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kitchen Copper Polishing Is Completed!!

Sorry for the blurry picture, I don't know what happened, maybe I was too close.


I couldn't resist this $3.00 find.



I found this gorgeous copper heart in an antique store in VA. while visiting a friend.


On a shelf over the pantry door. Sharing space with sweet children.

A few great pieces that I just had to have.


Copper canisters that I bought in an alley in Greece. I love these.


I think I like roosters, they are all over my kitchen!!


I even have them on my curtains, so cute too.


A sweet candle holder.




He sits on my island and gives me some light as well as company.


he still has on his St. Pattys scarf, he needs a change for spring, don't ya think?!


Looks good at night,

looks pretty good during the day. Now off to do the polishing in the dining room....WHAT was I thinking!!??















8 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow! That's alot of polishing! Looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

It is so pretty and shiny. I think you did a marvelous job! I know it is time consuming but it sure looks worth it to me.

Kris

Anonymous said...

Sensational..... I Love the Roosters!!!!!
Have a Restful Night!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Charlotte said...

I love your house and all the beautiful copper. We bought a copper pot in Greece many years ago.
I love the look of your blog too. That's my style. It must be a Charlotte thing, lol
Charlotte

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

You have been a very busy lady! All of your copper looks great! I had many pieces, but when we moved, I sold it, oh, how I wish I had it now. Such a beautiful collection of copper you have!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I will be posting on a daily basis with tips for great natural or organic gardening advice ~ I hope you will stop by and enjoy all of the info I will be posting. The first is "how to grow" Beautiful Roses ~ as you know, we all love Roses.

Have a wonderful day!
Mimi

kari and kijsa said...

Your copper look amazing!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Dawn said...

I just started collecting copper for my kitchen. Your looks great!

Betzie said...

I love your kitchen! I never thought of putting a lamp on my island! Great idea and that rooster one is so precious!
Good polishing job! :)