A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Let us always remember the brave men and women who have fought to keep us all safe, who have given their lives so we may remain free and to all of those that to this day continue to fight for our freedom. God Bless America and God Bless all of you that fight the fight for us, you will not be forgotten.

9 comments:

xinex said...

Happy Memorial Day, Cahr!...Christine

Lisa said...

So true! Thank you for sharing this post!
Hugs, Lisa

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I so love our military! Things have changed (back).....I'm so grateful that the men and women who fight for us are given the respect they deserve.......and hopefully the way they were treated after Viet Nam will NEVER happen again.

Happy Memorial Day!

Blessings,
Spencer

Just Me said...

Happy Memorial Day. Your picture is stunning with eagle and flag.

{oc cottage} said...

Amen!

m ^..^

koralee said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog...i have enjoyed reading about the lovely garden you visited...i am amazed at the artist's pieces! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

The military men and women are truly brave and I admire their courage. All of them, everywhere around the globe. Cause they are so willing to give even their lives to honor, serve, and protect their country.

I also admire their families. the people who endure such worries for their loveones.

Li

Anonymous said...

What a cool photo that is - been having throat and blog issues so am late in catching up with my visits. Hope your week went much more smoothly than mine; )

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com

Stephanie said...

Wow, those glass pieces were unbelievable.


Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi.