A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, August 24, 2009

HOME FROM VACATION~LOOK WHAT WE SAW

Last week we went to Colorado to visit my husbands family. We stayed with his mother and her husband. This is what we experienced one evening while sitting on the porch. Can you believe this??? We loved it.
I could watch them all day long.

What beautiful creatures. What a show, they jump the fence in and leave the same way.

As you can see, we were not the only ones enjoying the deer~makes you wonder what they were thinking.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see plenty of white tailed deer muching my gardens..... Think they are beautiful??? NOT MUCH!!
Love the dogs... now they are beautiful!!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Vicki said...

Hello, Char,
It looks like you had a wonderful vacation. It is so important to get away for a while and replenish your spirit. Those deer are beautiful, and the dogs are, too. Thanks for stopping by Bunny Cottage. Have a great week. Vicki

Melody said...

What a view! Outside and in.

Lisa said...

The puppies were thinking..."Yum".

We actually had a deer farm open on our road (it only lasted a couple of years.) For the first six months I would holler and point out the deer to the kids. They stopped being excited about two days in...Not much call for a deer farm in Maine, everyone "gets" their own. Kind of like when Red Lobster opened in town. Didn't quite fly!

So glad to see you had a good vacation!

Smiles,
Lisa

Elyse said...

hi char,

that is really cool! your own nature channel right outside the window!

thanks for sharing.

xo

Brenda Pruitt said...

I wonder what those dogs were thinking too! Probably something like: I sure would like to get out there and chase those wild creatures off the property!
Brenda

Beansieleigh said...

Oh, ABSOLUTELY Char!.. I COULD watch these beautiful animals ALL DAY! I see and hear busy traffic for the better part of my days, so this would be such a treat! Love the photo of the dogs watching out the window together too!! Beautiful, they are as well!
~tina

Mary said...

Your photos of the deer and dogs are priceless! I wonder what the deer are munching on...your plants, perhaps? My sister can't keep a rose petal in her yard for the deer...but they truly are beautiful!

Mary