A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Tuesday Treasures



It's time for Tuesday Treasures. I love this day, it's full of fun for everyone. The theme for today is "Warm and Cozy Holiday Home." I think I picked out a little something for everyone. I hope you like it. Just click HERE and you will be taken to my website where you can see lots of lovely handmade items for your holiday decorating.


Hand made Santa with bag of goodies. A little bit primitive and a little bit country too.
a beautiful stocking with vintage image, fully lined and padded for lasting beauty.



A set of my sweet snow women, wooden, painted and decorated, ready to hang.



10 comments:

Mary said...

Very beautiful treasures as always!!!
Thank you for sharing!
Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye!
Love, Mary :)

The Old Parsonage said...

Ohh they all look fab!

I just love Christmas!!!
Leann

Unknown said...

Great treasures, love your sweets snowmans.

Mary said...

Beautiful things you've created...so pretty and Christmas-y! I can't wait for Christmas to be here...my favorite time of year!

God bless,
Mary

Anonymous said...

What wonderful treasures! I think my fav by a smidge is Santa... I love the homespun look!!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Hugz,
Marilyn

xinex said...

Everything is so beautiful and truly precious...Christine

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello there,

I love that stocking! So shabbby and perfect for the girl that loves piNk!

Scatter Bliss...where ever you go!
Stephanie

Marina Capano said...

just beautiful

I love them

xoxo

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Char!
How beautiful these are. I so love the little santa. He is just yummy. L-O-V-E, love it. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to meeting you on Friday at the AZ. tea. Have a blessed day. Country hugs and love, Sherry

Decor To Adore said...

What adorable creations. I hope you will be attending the luncheon on Friday.