A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, February 8, 2010

TUESDAY TREASURES


The theme this week is "take time for tea", my favorite drink. Of course it has to be in a gorgeous tea cup, hot, with lemon. Yum! Please visit here to see this weeks specials and of course you will need to go to Shabbylaneshops to see what other beautiful items there are this week.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi Char,
I found you thru Brend at Cozy Little House....I also live in Arizona, but not out where you do, I am in East Mesa.....this rain was something, wasn't it? We need it so badly! I live in a modular home park and all of the green os sooo green right now, I have a little park right behind my house and about 5:00 each day it is full of bunnies and quail! I am glad I found another Arizona blogger!