A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shabbylaneshops Garden Issue Magazine

Shabbylaneshops just came out with their new summer issue magazine. It's the garden issue and full of tips, recipes and lots of shabby shops. Don't wait too long to pick your copy up, they won't last long. Limited supplies. FREE SHIPPING and the price is just $4.95. You can pick a copy up on my website someplaceinthyme.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

HI, I thought I would check in with you and see what you have been doing. Your chocolate cake looked so yummy from your previous post. I am catching up on my reading tonight before I call it quits for the day. It has been a little rough at work with one on vacation and another only working half days. I really like your work area. Have a wonderful day.

The Old Parsonage said...

What a fun looking mag! I agree the cake looks - yumm-O!

Leann