A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THEY'RE HERE

YIPPEE, they just arrived, hot off the presses!!! It's the new edition of the Shabbylaneshops magazine. This is the holiday issue and is filled with ideas, recipes and so much more.
Get your copy while they last. I am selling them on my website, Someplace in Thyme.
PRICE: $4.95 and that's FREE SHIPPING. You won't be sorry.

2 comments:

Shirl said...

Looks beautiful, I just went to your web site and bought it.
Blessing, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

That shabby Pink Girl said...

Oh, I love your Blog, always something new and pretty and fun. Have a great wkend.
Blessings
marian elizabeth