A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, November 8, 2010

WANNA GOOD LAUGH!!! WATCH THIS....

http://biggeekdad.com/2010/06/old-rock-stars/

4 comments:

Heirlooms For You said...

Char, That is so funny! Thanks for sharing. Carol

seanymph said...

This is too funny. My bf is a musician and old 80s head banger leftover. He thought this was a riot.

Lynn said...

Very funny! I sent it to a couple friends-thanks:@)

Rose said...

back from a trip. cute. thanks rose