A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Shabby Lane Shops New Edition Is In

The New Edition of the Shabby Lane Shops magazine is now in and it's gorgeous. Filled with lots of tutorials, articles and recipes. Get yours now. Available on my website, Someplace In Thyme.

1 comment:

Daniella said...

Looks like a fabulous magazine!!
xxDaniella